Ever wondered how to keep the gentleman in your life in check and under control? It is a lot easier than you think – with gadgets and toys! In this short article we will look at the top gadgets and tech for keeping your man in line – whether he is into gaming or cameras, or just an audio, TV and video nerd.
1. Gadgets – Blokes love tech and here is a quick guide to buying gadgets for him. There are a couple of rules you must follow when buying gadgets for him:
• Make sure you are up to date – there is no point buying gadgets for him that are outdated or last years model.
• Keep up with the reviews before purchasing – your bloke will be up on whats hot so you should be too. There is no point buying gadgets for him that has given the thumbs down by this months copy of Stuff magazine.
2. TV & Video – Prices in the UK for Sound and Vision products are dropping rapidly. There is no reason nowadays that you cannot treat your significant other to portable DVD player or home cinema system. This price drop in the UK for Sound and Vision products means that flat screen TVs are now in most peoples budgets.
3. Gaming – Men just love their gaming consoles so it is hard to go wrong here. I saw a PS3 for sale a few months ago and picked it up – a decision I am quite glad I made. As a console the PS3 is head and shoulders above the rest in its capabilities. If you want to treat your other half I suggest if you see a PS3 for sale cheap then you should take advantage and treat him.
4. Cameras – Good Photography used to come with a large price tag and a giant lens – but now the cameras are as small as the prices. Treat your man to a fancy digital camera and there is no reason not to get good photography at every event you attend. The range of features on modern digital cameras means he will struggle not to produce good photography. Key features to look out for include:
• Long Zoom Capability
• Steady Shot Stabilizer
• Adjustable Screen
• Red Eye Reduction
Follow these rules for good photography all the time.
5. Audio – You are going to be spoilt for choice if you decide to buy him Sound hi fi equipment – as the range nowadays is phenomenal. Here are a few suggestions for possible sound and hi fi gifts for him:
• The iPod – the classic choice and the current Rolls Royce of sound hi fi equipment. If he doesnt have one of these yet shame on him – but at least you get to buy him one.
• If he loves his music loud then you could opt for a hefty in car amplifier – as sound and hi fi equipment goes they are fairly inexpensive.
• If you have piles of old vinyl lying around the house from ‘when he used to DJ’ then the hot piece of sound hi fi equipment at the moment is the turntable that can rip his vinyl to cd or his MP3 player – an ideal gadget for him.
Hopefully you can now go away with enough knowledge to know what to look for when buying gadgets for him!